Goji berry has proven to be one of the best components that one needs to consume daily. With the increased benefits of goji berry, nutritionists have effectively emerged with a number of goji dietaries. Here are some of the commonest goji berry recipes that one can effectively engage.
Goji berry recipe-1
• The main ingredients consist of: a sample of ground cinnamon; a sample of sunflower oil that is to be used when deep frying; at least two eggs; at least half tea spoon of ground allspice; a single tea spoon of orange rind; at least 125 grams of self-raising sugar; four table spoons of castor oil; at least five hundred grams of fresh pumpkins; and at least seventy five grams of goji berry.
• The method of preparation consist of the following steps: Have the goji berries soaked in water for them to dehydrate; have the pumpkins cut into small pieces while throwing away the seeds; have the pumpkin cooked through boiling for at least ten minutes; have the pumpkin drained and mashed; remove the goji berries from water and have them mixed with the mashed pumpkin; have the following added to the mixture-at least two table spoons of sugar, a sample of allspice, the two eggs, the one tea spoon of orange rind, the sample of self-raising powder, and have the mixture bit to perfection; obtain some oil in a frying pan and then have the mixture cooked for at least ten minutes.
Goji berry recipe-2
• The main ingredients for coming up with the crust are: a small cu of flour; an eighth tea spoon of nutmeg; one egg; one table spoon of lemon juice; one tea spoon of cornstarch; at least four cups of blue berries; half tea spoon of almond oil; half tea spoon of chopped pecans; at least three cups of fresh peaches; one table spoon of butter blue berry; a small amount of ground cinnamon; at least five table spoons of butter; and at least two table spoons of sugar.
• the main ingredients required in the preparation of goji berry are: one table spoon of butter; a small sample of ground cinnamon; one tea spoon of lemon juice; one table spoon of cornstarch; a quarter cup of sugar; at least four cups of goji berries that have already been soaked in peach juice for a while.
• The method of preparation involves the following steps: have the flour and sugar mixed and then add butter and mix by using a food processor; have the almond extract, the egg and the pecans added to the mixture and continue to process; restructure the resulting dough into your desired shape; have the dough preheated to 350 degrees; have the dough baked for at least fifteen minutes and cool.
• For the peach layer: have the mashed peaches mixed with sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice; have the mixture heat for a while in a sauce pan; have the mixture added with butter, stir to perfection; have the resulting mixture added to the cooling dough.
• The procedure for the goji berry layer is a follows: have the soaked goji mashed defectively in a combination consisting of sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and lemon juice; have the mixture heated for at least ten minutes in a sauce pan; have the goji mature spread on top of the initial cooked dough.
In conclusion, goji berries are very effective in low carb diets.